Mary Jane 3800 from Capezio is a perfect tap shoe for beginners. These tap dance shoes have a non-slip heel counter, soft cotton lining, and a foam insole for shock absorption for your comfort. The Capezio 3800 tap shoes have a buckle closure to eliminate the chance of the tap shoe falling off. Also, with the Tele Tone toe and heel taps, there will be a sound that will resonate with an audience. These Capezio tap shoes will allow dancers to dance with confidence.
Features of the Mary Jane
- Micro rubber outsole for strength and flexibility; foam insole for shock absorption
- Tele Tone toe and heel taps
- Cotton and sock lining
- Scored rubber non-skid pad
- Wide leather buckle strap
- Child sizes feature a velcro strap
Capezio Mary Jane Tap Shoe
Please size for shoes in-studio.
This shoe is for Fairytalke, Pre-Junior, & Junior Tappers